Easy Welding Rods
Easy Melt Welding Rods!
Introducing, Easy Welding Rods, the simplest way to weld aluminum parts – No Expensive Equipment Required. All You Need Is A Propane Torch, And Some Simple Easy Melt Welding Rods.
No fluxes and no fumes are required (however, you can use some flux if you feel it will do a better job). These welding rods make a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal and can join thin and thick parts together. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.
☑️ Pure aluminum rods, and excellent corrosion resistance.
☑️ High thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity.
☑️ Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
☑️ Durable and exquisite workmanship.
☑️ Suitable for TIG welding and oxygen-acetylene gas welding pure aluminum and the joints of aluminum alloy as a filler material.
☑️ Used in chemical industry aluminum equipment.
☑️ No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area you're about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly in the wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- 30 pcs 1.6mm Easy Welding Rods